G2 is a highly interactive data-driven visualization grammar for statistical charts. with a high level of usability and scalability. You can describe the visual appearance and interactive behavior of a visualization just by one statement, and generate web-based views using Canvas or SVG.
- Stable grammar of graphics: enable to draw all kinds of charts by mapping data to graphics.
- New grammar of interaction: interaction behaviors combined with Trigger and Action mechanisms are used to exploring data.
- Advanced View module: with the ability to develop customized multi-dimension data analysis graphics.
- Dual-engine rendering: with the ability to switch Canvas and SVG freely.
- Visual components: interaction-oriented, elegant experience.
- Fully embrace Typescript: Complete type definition files are provided.