jQuery Mapael is a jQuery plugin based on raphael.js that allows you to display dynamic vector maps.
- based on jQuery and raphael.js. And optionnaly based on jQuery mousewheel for the zoom on mousewheel feature.
- Interactive. Set href, tooltip, add events and many more on the elements of your map.
- Plottable cities Cities can be plotted on the map with circles, squares or images by their latitude and longitude.
- Areas and plotted points colorization. Mapael automatically sets attributes like color and size to each area and plotted point displayed on map and generates an interactive legend in order to build pretty dataviz
- Easy to add new maps. Build your own maps based on SVG paths
- SEO-friendly. An alternative content can be set for non-JS users and web crawlers
- Resizable Maps are easily resizable.
- Zoom Zoom and panning abilities.