responsivelyLazy is a nice lazy loading implementation that is responsive, truly lazy and SEO friendly.
- handles responsive images
- does not make ANY unnecessary requests
- works on modern browsers that support srcset
- handles loaded image resizes (when the phone is rotated from portrait to landscape).
- does not break the page when an old browser is used
- works great in content sharing on social networks like Facebook and Pinterest
Lazy loading is a technique that defers image loading until it becomes visible on the screen. This saves bandwidth and can drastically improve page loading time and user experience.