- Showcase anything. You’re not limited to images: any markup will do.
- Touch-enabled. Swipe away on your iPad, iPhone, Android device, or anything touch-enabled.
- Style-it-yourself. The default CSS has nothing in it except laying out your slides side-by-side. You’d be in charge of figuring out how to add borders or anything else you like.
- Hardware-accelerated. Animations are done via CSS transitions, which will render smoothly on mobile devices. It will automatically fall back to frame-by-frame animation when transitions aren’t available.
- Auto-pauses on hover
- Percent-based width slideshows are supported
- Graceful degradation (shows slide #1 when JS isn’t available)
- Auto-advance can be turned on/off (
- Configurable, like… totally